$210.00 inc. GST
Learn to critically interpret Lab Values, aiding reporting to clients and other health professionals.
9 January 2021 Auckland – 9.00am to 4.30pm
This 1-day course will enable you to critically interpret Lipids Lab Values to aid reporting to clients and other health professionals.
Get 21 hours Health Practitioner Competency Training.
You will learn:
- What are lipids
- In-depth understanding of cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, HDL cholesterol and triglycerides
- What to look for when reading lipid results
WILL HAVE COMPREHENSIVE CASE STUDIES TO ANALYSE AND INTERPRET THE RESULTS FOR DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT.
This Education Day meets the Criteria set down by Nursing Council of New Zealand. To view >
Trainer: Dr Gigi Lim, PhD RCN, BScN, DipScPharm, MHSc, Associate Professor, School of Nursing , University of Auckland.
An enthusiastic presenter that has a gift to impart knowledge in a way all nurses can understand and apply. She provides up to date and comprehensive information that assists you to make sound clinical decision through clinical reasoning.
FACE-TO-FACE CLASSROOM VENUE:
ST COLUMBA CENTRE, 40 VERMONT ST PONSONBY AUCKLAND
TIME: 0845 FOR 0900 START TO 1630
Lunch not included. Please bring your own lunch or purchase from nearby Ponsonby shops.
Plenty of parking at the rear of the centre.
NOTE: If you are not the person attending the course please email name(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We guarantee to have the most in-depth and up-to-date aged care training you’ve ever attended with the best specialist trainers available or your money back. You won’t find better aged care training anywhere and we’re willing to put our money where our mouth is. It’s as simple as that!
Refunds for non-attendance (cancellations) will only be given if notification is provided at least 24 hour prior to the workshop. If your cancellation is received after this day, only 50% of the course fee will be refunded due to the venue’s cancellation policy and the costs we incur.
Comments from previous presentations by Dr Gigi Lim:
- “Excellent presentation. Met my expectation. Appropriate to my clinical setting and knowledge will assist with my post grad education.”
- “Personally, I have refreshed my knowledge of lab results, this presentation was very good.“
- “Gigi has a great ability at sharing her knowledge to make things easily understood.“
- “Comprehensive explanation of everything. Would love to attend other talks. Hope there is a way for all this information to get to all healthcare providers.“
Online, Classroom, Recorded