$180.00 inc. GST
Do you understand the people in your care, their diabetes and management?
- How big is the problem of diabetes?
- What is T2DM anyway?
- Does management of glycaemia, (BP, lipids) matter?
- Natural History of glycaemic control in T2DM
- Practical issues with treatment initiation and intensification strategies
Treatment and management
Oral medications and mechanisms of action, interactions and side effects.
Other drugs used in the control of diabetes including:
- Lipid lowering drugs
- Beta blockers
- Sodium glucose transporters
Anecita Gigi Lim RCN, PhD BscHsg, DipScPharm; MHSc, Senior Lecturer, Dept of Health Studies, University of Auckland
On completion of the recording, please forward the evaluation sheet to email@example.com who will forward a certificate as verification of completion of the topic for Health Practitioners Competency hours.
We guarantee to have the most in-depth and up-to-date aged care training you’ve had with the best specialist trainers available or your money back. You won’t find better aged care training anywhere and we’re willing to put our money where our mouth is. It’s as simple as that!